Industries Using Abrasive
Abrasive Blasting using different Abrasive Media are used in many industries including:
- Cleaning and preparation of profiles and sheets surfaces before painting
- Portable machines for the maintenance of ship hulls e.g antifoul removal
- Cleaning of gearboxes, mechanical transmissions, connecting rods, etc.
- Shot peening of stabilizing bars, springs and elastics, gearboxes, pistons, connecting rods, etc for increasing fatigue resistance.
- Cleaning and preparation of car and truck rims.
- Break shoes and clutches
- Cleaning of rectified engines components (blocks, pistons, etc).
- Screw mechanical descaling from metric 3 before coating application
- Paint removal from interior and exterior of car bodies.
- Plastic bumpers
- Portable machines for rubber elimination and roughness restitution in airport tracks
- Shot peening of airplane components increase fatigue resistance.
- Airplane painting removal
- Bicycles and motor bikes Cleaning and preparation of bicycle frames, motorbikes and rims.
- Cleaning and preparation of steel part surfaces before rubber application.
- Cleaning of moulds
Concrete, ceramics, marbles:
- Blast for making non-slipping floors.
- Artistic blasting.
- Removal of coatings
- Line removal
- Exposing aggregate
- Line removal.
Metallic structures and profiles:
- Cleaning and preparation of steel sheets and profiles before painting.
- Remove foils from the framework.
- Surface homogenization.
- Melting of steel, iron, aluminium and bronze.
- Cleaning and grit removal of melted parts.
- Surface homogenization.
- Cleaning and preparation of surfaces before being metalized.
- Cleaning of rubber, glass, aluminium extrusion moulds, etc.
Metallic , wood furniture:
- Cleaning, paint removal and preparation of furniture surfaces before painting.
- Cleaning and preparation of industrial machines before painting.
Petroleum and gas:
- Cleaning and preparation of surfaces of GLP, GNC gas cylinder and gas and petroleum stationary tanks before painting.
- Cleaning and preparation of gas and petroleum bottles before painting.
- Blasting and shot peening of petroleum pump rods.
- Blasting of coupling union of pump rods before metal working.
Iron and steel industries:
- Mechanic descaling of round, hexagonal and square bars for wire drawing operation.
- Mechanic descaling of coil rod.
- Mechanic descaling of steel sheets and iron hoops.
- Mechanic descaling of tubes with and without rims.
- Descaling of laminated levers by heating.
- Blasting of lamination cylinders.
- Cleaning and preparation of trains and wagons surfaces before painting.
- Cleaning and preparation of internal and external surfaces of metallic drums before painting.